Thursday 10 March 2011

Update

Well, I've had better weeks.
The 'incident' at our house has left us 4 laptops lighter. Don't mention the war! Updating the website has been impossible. I am working off a new ipad so some glitches exist but I'm working on it. Workouts have continued each day and thanks to the faithful that have kept coming along.
Madagui Trophy was a lot of fun. Matt, Cheryl, Shaun and I faced some tough challenges in what was supposed to 4-6 hours of racing. If Matt had partner that was up to his ability he would have won, alas he was stuck with me and we (I) finished an exhausted 4th in 7 hours 9 minutes. Shaun picked up 2 punctures and finished shortly behind us. He can feel like he was robbed. Cheryl cut her foot before the start and soldiered through 9 hours. Impressive heart shown there. I'll post some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment